Voluntary Norfolk supports the vital and valuable work carried out by community groups, charities and social enterprises throughout Norfolk and have developed a new Voluntary Norfolk Network to help organisations connect with each other to access and share ideas, skills and resources.
Being part of the network will strengthen an organisation’s relationships with other VCSEs, will help the development of partnerships and enable more effective collaboration between peers.
Join Our Network
All local charities, community groups and social enterprises working in Norfolk are invited to join the Voluntary Norfolk Network. Organisations can join for FREE by completing our online form.
Benefits of Joining
- Access to networking & good practice events and training workshops run by Voluntary Norfolk and external partners.
- Information and resources to support your organisation, on issues such as funding, governance, volunteering and legislation.
- Help to connect to other Voluntary Norfolk networks relevant to your type of work
- Help to connect to external networks, relevant to your type of work or geographical location.
- Access to our Padlet board, an online notice board where we share events, training and information. It’s a quick, easy way to connect with your peers and share questions, projects and collaboration opportunities.
For further information about the Voluntary Norfolk Network please contact us.