We’ve been delivering award winning Employment and Skills support since 2008. That’s because here at Voluntary Norfolk we do things a little differently.
We believe that you shouldn’t just receive employment support, but that you should instead work with us and take an active role in your own plan. We’ll give you the tools and encouragement you need to recognise your own skills and strengths, and find a way forward that works for you!
We currently deliver six employment and skills projects:
- Chances – supporting people from across Norfolk to find work
- Connectability – our IT loan scheme supporting jobseekers to get online
- New Horizons – supporting people struggling to get by in King’s Lynn & West Norfolk
- Norfolk Community College – supporting people who feel a long way from the job market
- Routes to Work – a little extra help for those who feel closer to work in Norwich
- Skills Connect – help for newly unemployed young people in Norwich
Between these projects we can support almost anyone that’s out of work in Norfolk. So if you’re not sure which is right for you, just get in touch and let us do the rest!
To make a referral (or self-referral) to any of our projects please fill out our online referral form.
All of our support is completely free and voluntary.