The Norfolk Volunteer Passport helps volunteers gain knowledge and skills to help them find new roles more quickly and move more easily between volunteering roles.
The Volunteer Passport programme includes:
- Five Level 1 core training modules provided by Norfolk Adult Learning in:
- Introduction to Volunteering
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Health and Safety
- Safeguarding Adults and Children
- Person-centred working
- Support sessions during the training programme
- Help to find a volunteering role, if needed
- Registration with Volunteer Passport scheme and an ID badge
Once a volunteer has completed the programme, they will be able to use the Volunteer Passport database to keep a record of their volunteering activity, further training and other information, which they can then share with organisations when they are applying for volunteering roles.
Training course dates
The dates of the next Volunteer Passport training programmes are listed below. At the moment this programme is presented online unless stated otherwise.
If would like more information or you are interested in taking part in the Volunteer Passport Programme, please contact email@example.com and she will be in touch to discuss it with you further.
|Thursday November 23rd – Thursday December 21st 2023||10am – 12pm||Online|
|Tuesday January 9th – Tuesday February 6th 2024||6pm – 8pm||Online|
|Tuesday February 27th – Tuesday March 26th 2024||10am – 12pm||Online|
|Thursday April 18th – Thursday May 16th 2024||10am – 12pm||Online|
|Wednesday June 5th – Wednesday July 3rd 2024||6pm – 8pm||Online|