Save the Date – Norfolk’s VCSE Conference 2019
Managing Change: Supporting your organisation to adapt and respond will provide important insights into trends that are, or will be, impacting VCSE (Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise) organisations, including changes in technology, funding and leadership.
The Norfolk’s annual VCSE conference brings together representatives from Norfolk’s VCSE organisations and uses a mix of keynote speeches and workshops to;
- Provide inspiration and provoke thought
- Consider issues from a national and local perspective,
- Give you practical tools and insights to use within your own organisation
The Conference takes place on Wednesday 13th November 2019 at The Space, Roundtree Way, Norwich, NR7 8SG and is organised by Norfolk’s three infrastructure organisations – Community Action Norfolk, Voluntary Norfolk and Momentum, under our “Working Together” banner.
- Date: Wednesday 13th November 2019
- Time: 10:00 to 16:00
- Venue: The Space, Roundtree Way, Norwich, NR7 8SG
Early Bird Prices
- Members of CAN, Momentum (Norfolk), Voluntary Norfolk or Voluntary Sector Forum: First place = £15
- Additional places = £20 per place
- Other VCSE organisations (non-members) = £25 per place
- Non VCSE organisations = £55 per place
Lunch is included. Places are limited.
Book your Place NOW!