The Norfolk Volunteer Passport helps volunteers gain knowledge and skills to help them find new roles more quickly and to move more easily between volunteering roles.
The Volunteer Passport programme includes:
- Five Level 1 core training modules provided by Norfolk Adult Learning in:
- Introduction to Volunteering
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Health and Safety
- Safeguarding Adults and Children
- Person-centred working
- Support sessions during the training programme
- Help to find a volunteering role, if needed
- Registration with Volunteer Passport scheme and an ID badge
Once a volunteer has completed the programme, they will be able to use the Volunteer Passport database to keep a record of their volunteering activity, further training and other information, which they can then share with organisations when they are applying for volunteering roles.
For more information download our Volunteer Passport Q&A for Volunteers
Training course dates
The next training programme will start on Wednesday September 15th 2021 from 6.00-8.30pm and will run for five weeks. At the moment this programme is expected to be presented online, but we hope to be able to offer in-person courses in the future.
The next training programme will start on November 4th 2021 from 10am -12.30pm.
If would like more information or you are interested in taking part in the Volunteer Passport Programme, please contact Laura Holland on email@example.com and she will be in touch to discuss it with you further.