New Event: Helping VCSE Organisations Understand Data Protection
Our colleagues at the Norfolk & Waveney Clinical Commissioning Group are delivering a webinar with the Voluntary Norfolk communities team to help local charities, community groups and social enterprises understand data protection and its relevance to the Voluntary Sector:
Friday 23rd April 2pm – 3.30pm on Zoom
The workshop will focus on
- Information governance as a key enabler for integrated care.
- Resources to support you in meeting your requirements as a member of the wider health and social care community.
- Staff awareness
- Information sharing in a controlled and compliant manner, which also upholds the rights of individuals.
If you are a local charity, social enterprise or community group ask yourself:
- Do you understand about data protection and what is required of your organisation?
- Do you want to learn about how you can work with your colleagues in the NHS & Social Care and find out what are the barriers to you being able to work collaboratively?
- Do you know about data protection and best practice?
- Do you know about the Data Security Protection Toolkit and why it is a gateway to holding NHS contracts and grants?
- Do you know where to locate all the information you need to complete the self-assessment and template documents to support your organisation with data protection?
Who is this event for
- Anyone that wants to learn about Data Protection
- All voluntary / charitable organisations that want to obtain grants from health & social care
- Those that cover some form of compliance/ governance for your organisation