Routes to Work has been designed to help local people return to work as quickly as possible. We offer one to one advice and coaching aimed at giving you the boost you need to get back on track.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- One to one coaching and mentoring to look at how and where to find work.
- Support and advice on job searching, CVs and application forms.
- Guidance and training on areas such as interview skills.
WHO WE CAN HELP
- Aged 18 or over.
- Unemployed (even if you’re only just out of work).
- Lives in the Norwich, Great Yarmouth or Waveney areas.
- Has the legal right to work in the UK.
- Is looking for a helping hand to get back into work quickly.
All of our support is completely free and voluntary.
GET IN TOUCH
Shaun Evans, Employment Advisor. Email Shaun or call him on 07436 301324
To make a referral (or self-referral) to any of our Employment projects please fill out our online referral form.
Routes to Work is run by the followings local organisations:
- ACE – Access Community Enterprises
- Access Community Trust
- DIAL Great Yarmouth
- East Coast College
- Voluntary Norfolk
Routes to Work is funded by the European Social Fund.