Routes to Work has been designed to help newly unemployed adults to work as quickly as possible. We offer one to one advice and coaching aimed at giving you the boost you need to get back on track.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- One to one coaching and mentoring to look at how and where to find work
- Support and advice on job searching, CVs and application forms
- Guidance and training on areas such as interview skills
Who we can Help
- Aged 25 or over
- Unemployed for 3 months or less
- Not in full-time education
- Living in the Norwich area
- Has the legal right to live and work in the UK
- Looking for a boost to get back into work quickly
All of our support is completely free and voluntary.
GET IN TOUCH
Shaun, Employment Advisor. Email Shaun or call him on 07436 301 324
To make a referral (or self-referral) to any of our projects please fill out our online referral form.
Our local Routes to Work partners:
- Access Community Trust
- ACE – Access Community Enterprises
- DIAL Great Yarmouth
- East Coast College
- Voluntary Norfolk
Routes to Work is funded by the European Social Fund.