Skills Connect has been designed to help newly unemployed young people return to work as quickly as possible. We understand the importance of providing individualised, one on one support in order to help you maximise your chances of finding work.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- One to one employment support based on your aims and goals
- A non-judgmental environment to help overcome barriers of finding employment
- Support and guidance with job searching, CV writing and job applications
Who we can help
- Aged 16 to 24
- Unemployed for 6 months or less
- Not in full-time education
- Living in the Norwich area
- Has the legal right to live and work in the UK
- Looking to improve their career prospects and get back into work quickly
All of our support is completely free and voluntary.
GET IN TOUCH
Murray, Young Persons Employment Advisor. Email Murray or call him on 07917 908 664
To make a referral (or self-referral) to any of our projects please fill out our online referral form.
Download Murray’s Guidance on How to Overcome the 5 Employment Obstacles for Young People
Our local Skills Connect partners:
Routes to Work is funded by the European Social Fund