Voluntary Norfolk supports the development and voice of local community groups, charities and social enterprises and aims to inspire and enable people to volunteer, take social action and make a difference.
We applaud the vital and valuable work carried out by community groups, charities and social enterprises in Norfolk and we recognise the ongoing challenges they face including funding, governance, communication, data protection, health & safety, safeguarding and volunteer recruitment and retention.
Membership of Voluntary Norfolk will enable us to help you with your operational needs and to promote the work you do. If your work focusses on children and young people, up to age 25, then your membership will be administered by Momentum, our service for youth organisations, with additional benefits for those working with the 11-25 age group.
Join us and let’s celebrate the difference you make!
Benefits of Membership include:
- Support and advice from our experienced and knowledgeable team
- Resources to support you in your work
- Discounts on training
- Discounts on CBR Business Solutions’ DBS services
- Discounts on advertising on the CBR Business Solutions Jobs Board
- Discounted tickets for our annual VCSE Conference in the autumn
- Locality based ‘good practice’ meetings
- Advertising for your jobs, volunteering opportunities and events through our e-newsletters and social media channels
- Offers and discounts from partner organisations
Groups working with children and young people (up to age 25) can also access the following member benefits provided by Momentum:
- Discounts on Momentum paper based DBS checks
- Support and guidance to achieve “Ambition Quality” (a nationally recognised quality mark)
- Free or reduced membership of Safer (for groups with an income under £100k)
In addition, groups focusing on the 11-25 age group have these benefits:
- Access to our Small Grants programme, offering grants of up to £500 to support your group (for groups with an income under £250k only)
- The Momentum Norfolk Youth Award for Volunteering (a programme to celebrate young people’s activities and achievements)
- Access to the Youth Work Network and other development opportunities
We have a sliding scale of membership rates based on the annual income of your organisation with FREE membership for the smallest organisations. For an application form and further details about membership rates, eligibility and associated membership download the Voluntary Norfolk/Momentum Membership Application Form 2019-20.