Voluntary Norfolk is here to support your group with:
- Training – Our Momentum team administers a range of training opportunities for your staff and volunteers, including Emergency First Aid, Level 2 in Food Safety, DBS evidence checking and Volunteering for Skills. See all forthcoming training opportunities on Momentum’s Training Hub.
- Volunteer recruitment – If you are a voluntary and community group, social enterprise or not for profit organisation and you need volunteers to support your work, you can advertise your opportunities for free on our Volunteer Platform.
- HR Advice, DBS Processing and Payroll Services – CBR Business Solutions, the trading arm of Voluntary Norfolk, provides a range of business support services for charities, VCSEs and SMEs. Further information about all our services are on the CBR Business Solutions website.
- Jobs Board – Our Jobs Board and associated Jobs eNewsletter can help you attract quality candidates committed to working in the voluntary sector. To advertise on the Jobs Board, contact the HR Team at CBR Business Solutions.
- Stuff Hub – Voluntary Norfolk is home to one of Norwich City Council’s Community Events Stuff Hubs, a huge range of useful kit for community groups in the Norwich area to borrow, free of charge, for events and activities. If you need gardening equipment, decorating materials, litter-picking equipment, gazebos, fairy lights, outdoor games, tea urns, large cooking pots or folding tables, simply reserve your items directly from Norwich City Council’s Sharing website Lumi, and then arrange a time to come and collect it from our offices on Colegate in Norwich.
Members of Voluntary Norfolk are entitled to discounts on CBR Business Solutions’ DBS services and discounts on advertising on the CBR Business Solutions Jobs Board. For details of these and other membership benefits, visit our Membership page.
Working Together Newsletters
Voluntary Norfolk, Momentum (Norfolk) and Community Action Norfolk are working together to keep you up-to-date about the latest developments in the charity sector. We have six different newsletters that are sent to our members and partners regularly: Volunteering Opportunities, Jobs News, Events News, Training News, Sector News, Funding News. You can subscribe to just one newsletter or a few.