The Norfolk Community College Project can help you get one step closer to work.
We specialise in supporting people who feel a long way from the job market, providing a mixture of emotional and practical support.
We are client centred and will work with you to set realistic goals which you feel that you can actually achieve in the next 3-6 months.
We can offer:
- 1-2-1 mentoring to overcome barriers and improve your job prospects, confidence, and wellbeing.
- Specialist advice around money, debt, and benefits.
- Training in a variety of areas including ICT, Catering, Mechanics, Care, English, Maths, and more!
- The chance to try out volunteering or work placements.
- Funding to purchase essential equipment or ID to increase your employment prospects.
We can support anyone who is:
- Aged 25 or over.
- Has been out of work for 12 months or more.
- Lives in Norfolk.
- Has the legal right to work in the UK.
- Is open to the idea of making positive changes and motivated to move forward with their lives.
(01493) 419 255
We are a local charity and all of our support is completely free and voluntary – there’s no hidden catches!
*Norfolk Community College project is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund.
Gemma Cooke, Skills Connector
Simon Able, Skills Connector
Find staff contact details under Employment and Skills in Our Team