The Norfolk Community College Project can help you get one step closer to work. We specialise in supporting people who feel a long way from the job market, providing a mixture of emotional and practical support. We are client-centred and will work with you to set realistic goals which you feel that you can actually achieve in the next 3-6 months.
We can offer:
- 1-2-1 mentoring to overcome barriers and improve your job prospects, confidence, and wellbeing.
- Specialist advice around money, debt, and benefits.
- Training in a variety of areas including ICT, Catering, Mechanics, Care, English, Maths, and more!
- The chance to try out volunteering or work placements.
- Funding to purchase essential equipment or ID to increase your employment prospects.
We can support anyone who is:
- Aged 25 or over.
- Has been out of work for 12 months or more.
- Lives in Norfolk.
- Has the legal right to work in the UK.
- Is open to the idea of making positive changes and motivated to move forward with their lives.
We are a local charity and all of our support is completely free and voluntary – there’s no hidden catches!
- Simon Abel, Skills Connector Email Simon or call him on 01493 845920
- Donna Younger, Skills Connector Email Donna or call her on 01603 883827
- Fran Holland-Smith, Skills Connector Email Fran or call her on 01603 883827
- Melanie Wheeler, Skills Connector Email Melanie or call her on 01603 883825
Please see the Partners Privacy Notice – Building Better Opportunities for information about how the Norfolk Community College collects, uses and stores information about potential, current and past participants.
Norfolk Community College project is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund.