Please be aware that during the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic all Voluntary Norfolk staff are working from home and some of our services may be affected. Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and through our News Posts for further information and regular updates. If you wish to contact a member of our Team, please go to Our Team pages for staff email addresses and in some cases their work mobile numbers. Thank you.
The Norfolk Community College Project can help you get one step closer to work. We specialise in supporting people who feel a long way from the job market, providing a mixture of emotional and practical support. We are client-centred and will work with you to set realistic goals which you feel that you can actually achieve in the next 3-6 months.
We can offer
- 1-2-1 mentoring to overcome barriers and improve your job prospects, confidence, and wellbeing.
- Specialist advice around money, debt, and benefits.
- Training in a variety of areas including ICT, Catering, Mechanics, Care, English, Maths, and more!
- The chance to try out volunteering or work placements.
- Funding to purchase essential equipment or ID to increase your employment prospects.
We can support anyone who is
- Aged 25 or over.
- Has been out of work for 12 months or more.
- Lives in Norfolk.
- Has the legal right to work in the UK.
- Is open to the idea of making positive changes and motivated to move forward with their lives.
We are a local charity and all of our support is completely free and voluntary – there’s no hidden catches!
- Simon Abel, Skills Connector Email Simon or call him on 07976 415 416
- Stuart Paterson, Skills Connector – East Norfolk Email Stuart or call him on 07971 380 158
- Verena Niyadurupola, Skills Connector – Email Verena or call her on 07971 380 170
Please see the Partners Privacy Notice – Building Better Opportunities for information about how the Norfolk Community College collects, uses and stores information about potential, current and past participants.
Norfolk Community College project is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund.