The Norfolk Community College Project can help you to get one step closer to work. We specialise in supporting people who feel a long way from the job market. We are client-centred and will work with you to set realistic goals which you feel that you can actually achieve in the next 3-6 months.
What WE CAN OFFER
- One to one mentoring to improve your job prospects, confidence and wellbeing
- Specialist advice around money, debt, and childcare
- Training in areas including ICT, Catering, Mechanics, Care, English, Maths and more
- Funding to purchase essential equipment or ID to increase your employment prospects
- Support with CV building, writing cover letters and interviews skills
- Across Norfolk
WHO WE CAN HELP
- Aged 25 or over
- Unemployed for 3 months or more
- Not in full-time education
- Living in the Norfolk area
- Has the legal right to live and work in the UK
- Looking to make a positive change and motivated to move forward
All of our support is completely free and voluntary.
GET IN TOUCH
Stuart, Skills Connector (Great Yarmouth). Email Stuart or call him on 07976 415 416
Verena, Skills Connector (Norwich). Email Verena or call her on 07971 380 170
Fran, Skills Connector (Norwich). Email Fran or call her on 07971 380 158
To make a referral (or self-referral) to any of our projects please fill out our online referral form.
Our local Norfolk Community College partners:
- Access Community Trust
- ACE – Access Community Enterprises
- DIAL Great Yarmouth
- East Coast College
- Feathers Futures
- Future Projects
- The Feed
Norfolk Community College project is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund.
Please see the Partners Privacy Notice – Building Better Opportunities for information about how the Norfolk Community College collects, uses and stores information about potential, current and past participants.