If you live in King’s Lynn & West Norfolk and are not working, we can help you with your money issues, help you to get online and help you to get closer to finding paid work.
What WE CAN OFFER
- One to one support and mentoring at local venues.
- Coaching and advice on money, work or getting online.
- Guidance and training on areas such as interview skills.
We help people move closer to the job market by helping them feel more confident and in control of their money, by helping them get on-line and by giving them the tools to be able to look for work.
All of our support is completely free and voluntary.
Who we can help
The project is for people who are furthest from the labour market and are at most risk of social exclusion.
We might be able to help if you:
- Are struggling to make ends meet.
- Have accessed crisis support (e.g. foodbanks).
- Have significant priority debt.
- Live in households in which no-one works.
- Will be affected by benefits changes or are likely to struggle when Universal Credit is introduced.
To access support you need to be:
- Aged 18 or over.
- Not working.
- Living in the King’s Lynn & West Norfolk area.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Get in touch
Evie, New Horizons Coach
Telephone: 07826 265 854
To make a referral (or self-referral) to any of our Employment projects please fill out our online referral form.
New Horizons is funded by European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund. It is managed by CHS Group in partnership with Voluntary Norfolk, Longhurst group, Broadland Housing, Centre 33, Cross Keys Homes and Norfolk Citizens Advice Bureau.
The project is being evaluated by the University of Cambridge
Follow us on twitter @NewHorizonsBBO
For information on how we use personal data on the New Horizons project, you can find our privacy notice here.