If you live in King’s Lynn & West Norfolk and are not working, we can help you with your money issues, help you to get online and help you to get closer to finding paid work.
What WE CAN OFFER
- One to one support and mentoring at local venues
- Coaching and advice on money, work and getting online
- Guidance and training on areas such as interview skills, CV writing and job applications
We help people move closer to the job market by helping them feel more confident and in control of their money, by helping them get on-line and by giving them the tools to be able to look for work.
Who we can help
The project is for people who are furthest from the labour market and are at most risk of social exclusion. We might be able to help if you:
- Are struggling to make ends meet.
- Have accessed crisis support (e.g. foodbanks).
- Have significant priority debt.
- Live in households in which no-one works.
- Will be affected by benefits changes or are likely to struggle when Universal Credit is introduced.
- King’s Lynn & West Norfolk
Who we can help
- Aged 18 or over
- Unemployed for one day or more
- Not in full-time education
- Living in the King’s Lynn & West Norfolk area
- Has the legal right to live and work in the UK
- Motivated and looking to make positive life changes
All of our support is completely free and voluntary.
Get in touch
To make a referral (or self-referral) to any of our projects please fill out our online referral form.
Follow us on twitter @NewHorizonsBBO
Our local New Horizons partners:
New Horizons is funded by European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund.
Please see the Partners Privacy Notice – Building Better Opportunities for information about how the New Horizons project collects, uses and stores information about potential, current and past participants.