Full members are registered charities, and other voluntary and community groups, including faith groups, that exist for the benefit of the community and are based in or provide services within Norfolk.
- Members News Extra e-bulletin
- An invitation to our Annual General Meeting
- Discounts on training courses
Standard Membership is designed for small voluntary and community organisations that typically do not employ staff.
- Standard Member benefits, as outlined above
- Discounted registration for our online DBS service (a saving of £50)
- Significant discounts on DBS checks
- Discount on vacancies advertised on CBR Jobs Boards (£49 instead of £75) or £199 to include Archant’s Jobs24
Enhanced Membership is designed for larger voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations that typically employ staff.
Please make sure to fill in all fields marked with an asterisk.
Our membership fee is currently suspended whilst our offer is under review, hence further to receipt of your application we will send you a certificate and you will be able to access your Membership benefits. We will contact you in the coming months with details of our new membership offer.